Thursday, December 11, 2008

my sun, my moon, my stars

sweet and gentle, Geena
our dachshund, kitty

myrtle channeling a soap tv pose


myrtle's smile



look at those gleaming round eyes

look at that adorable face
my mother told me over the phone the other day that Kitty ( the dachshund) stands guard at the door every single day since i left home, waiting for my return, seemingly restless yet subdued, doing her familiar tail wag and whining every time her human arrives; as if she knows I'll be back home soon, eagerly anticipating my return.
I miss them dearly. My dogs; my bestfriends, my confidants, they are my sun, my moon, my stars..
hug your pets today, you'll never know how much you'll miss them when you’re away


























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home