Friday, February 08, 2013

Trust rekindle values.

Last night, as I walk my dog, I noticed a young school girl struggling to cross the road. I was there with Scoutie, my dog, watching cars and basically observing the traffic and the crowd. After several failed attempts, I realized this little girl's trepidation and decided to give her a quick look and gesture if she wants me to help her out. 

Without hesitation, this girl came up to me and held my right hand so tightly I felt her relief flow through my hand. With my dog scoutie on my left, and this trusting girl on my right, we all crossed the car crazy road.

On those few seconds that I held this little girl's hand, It was me who felt saved. I released her hand and the most touching part of this God-knows-what beautiful encounter was her short but very touching parting words: " Salamat, ate!! ".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home