Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A quick note

I've been listening to a lot of Angus and Julia and indie folk lately, add in Boy's Drive Darling as my current anthem. Lunch is always quiet- alone and on my desk but not lonely. I buy sandwich at Country Style and I go back to my desk, eat and listen to new songs, old songs, familiar songs and even poetry from Il postino. I am productive, in an average pace but I could have done more if I am not too distracted. I am eluding people to elucidate my mind and senses. Good thing my very kindred and stirred seatmate is not around today, I get distracted by her lack of work-related activity transgressing beside me while i work. I am not done with my presentation yet but I know I will cram and finish it soon. I have the basics laid down already, i have pictured in my head how to present it. No flare, just straight facts and plans. 

I adore that elephant sketch you sent me, now I wish that I can seriously sketch and not just doodle things. 

I like memories of my old friend by Angus and Julia Stone. Yes. I like them.

Engulf yourself, your senses with the the flame and passion that reignited the happyness in your heart. Keep it alive.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home