Friday, March 04, 2005

How it all begun

I have been reading alot about blogging nowadays. After a few months of more than too amusing surfing online, jumping from one blog to another, I am also now a soon-to-be-hooked blogger! And thanks so much I found this site! I felt I was given a free lease on a front row seat on a rollercoaster to see (and be seen too, of course) the many wonders of this world. I named my blog 'the diary of a trapped girl ' to chronicle and to share to everyone my thoughts, my adventures and misadventures in life, my mission to chase a dream that is never a light year away in this inch by inch journey to conquer my own world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

Naks.... thank you for introducing me to this crazy li'l thing called blog (hehe. corny) :)

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home